Tuesday 18 October 2016

Flamenco Festival

Not long got back from a drive through Spain.
We first went to buy some wine at the Baron de Ley Bodegas in Mendavia  a wonderful place if not off the beaten track. The Monastery was beautiful.
From there we spent the night in a great hotel in Zaragoza just opposite the fantastic Basillica of Our Lady of the Pilar.
Then we drove to Calpe for the rest of the holiday.
We did however spend a night in the Parador at Javea which is always a treat. Whilst there we noticed that there was going to be a Flamenco Festival later that week so we booked a couple of tickets.
The evening was held in the gardens of the Parador and frankly was fantastic.
I have put a short video of one of the pieces.
Unfortunately I had to film it from my seat which was luckily a few rows back from the front but it did mean I was looking up and the lady in front kept moving her head around so I only have one piece which does not include her. Also I don't have a decent sound system so I apologise for that.
As I always do, I had my 24 to 85 mm zoom with me so this was taken around 70 mm. It could have been much better but sometimes you have to get what you can regardless of the circumstances.
Click on the Flamenco Festival link below.

Flamenco Festival

No comments:

Post a Comment